Sunday, May 23, 2010

Inspired.....

Well i finally got a chance to do some scrapping..

Today i vowed that i would sort out my supplies and cull some of my collection.

Since starting to scrap some 6 years ago, i have accumilated lots of stuff..
I have got lots of stuff that i would never in a year or two use.. So what do you do with all the over flow.. well it is going to a new home, where hopefully it will be appreciated..

But getting back to what inspired me, i saw a project on the CuttingBeauty Blog and it was something that i had been searching for quite a while, but never thought that i could make it myself.. Thank you..

I made this one for myself




and i made these for some wonderful friends..





It was good to do some creating of the paper kind..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great Merle. Really love the one on the leftin the second pic!

Mish said...

Look fantabulous Merle